Monday, May 30, 2011

Who would have thought


Who would have thought that I do love cars?YES I do.Ever since was a kid I already have this passion about cars. I can remember the times when early in the morning I would go inside our car and dream that I am the one who's driving it.hahaha(funny). When I was in my elementary days I would passionately asks my father to teach me how to drive. He would always say that "Ang bata mo pa. Saka na kapag malaki kana" and I would usually say "Yehey!turuan mo ako huh!(jumping)". An unfortunate event happened. My father was paralyzed and loosed his eagerness to drive so we decided to sell our car :( so he wasn't able to teach me. I'd became an aficionado of vintage cars. I admire and envy Ralph Lauren for he has the best collection of vintage cars. I want those too!!!

Here are some pictures of his collection :
 



 Bugatti 57 S (C) Atlantic 1938 vintage sport
 

Mercedez-Benz 300SL ‘Papillon’, 1955, vintage sport

Jaguar XK120 Roadster 1950 vintage sport car

 







 
by the way this will be my future car. ---->mazda shinari :D

 
 
 










 
*I'm not really serious with this cause I wasn't able to check its specs. Let's see :) I'm just mesmerized by its appearance.
 
 
 
 
 
*credits to: 
*http://www.windsorstar.com/opinion/Apple+missing+consumer+market+China/3237168/Ralph+Lauren+spectacular+sports+cars+showcased+Paris/4692686/story.html?id=4692686
*www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment